Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some pics

Here's a picture of mom and Jacky. Ahh she is such a great dog with loads of personality. Too bad her usual dark eyes look like flying saucers in this picture.

And here is a floral patterned dress. Hate it or love it? Its the newest edition to my closet. Still deciding on wearing it or not.

I have a list of 8 or 9 families I want to go boating with. 2 of them we are taking this week. I NEVER WANT SUMMER TO END. :'(

I don't know if I'm lying to myself, or maybe I've forgotten what stress feels like, but I'm going to try my hardest to get my homework done ASAP and keep the feeling of summer alive. Even if it's only for the month of August.

Also, just scrolled on my weather app, and apparently were going to get a cold front that will settle on us for the first day of school. (august 15th) 93 high and 82 low with rain!!!!!!!!! Yes please! But I leave for Minnesota on the 16th so I get to miss out on all the cold weather. Seems to happen to me a lot. I think in 98 when it snowed here, we were in Louisville. And I was in San Diego this year and missed the massive haboob.

Piano today. Better go do scales.



No comments: