" If Rick [Santorum] could have just shut his mouth about all the religion garbage then he would have had a legitimate shot at the presidency. Americans will vote for a Catholic before voting for a Mormon but they will not vote for a religious zealot before a quiet man of faith. I want to know they are moral people, I DO NOT WANT TO BE PREACHED TO. "
"Who in their right mind would want a 21st century superpower be governed after the bible?
The catholic church admitted only 20 years ago that the earth is round !! But then all we have to do to solve global warming, energy shortage, over population, world hunger is pray !! What a concept."
This was one of many comments on the latest Yahoo article about Santorum. Usually the commenters are quite conservative, but I could find no positive statements about Santorum. Instead I saw the word, "American version of the Taliban," "zealot" "fanatic" "insane" I am starting to become really concerned about this election. I love Santorum and everything he fights for. But the rest of America is so corrupted. They HATE their darkness to be exposed to light. Of course they don't want to be compaired to the Bible, it only highlights their need for a Savior and people can't stand that.
It makes me think: if it was between Obama and Santorum, Obama would probably win. If Santorum wins, God is pretty much giving us a second chance. If anyone else wins, it's 50/50. Hasn't anyone read the Bible where people do terrible things 'in the sight of the LORD' and he obliterates them? No one has respect for the creator; we're all so selfish and sinful here.
As of November, I started to realize how terrible the world is. (It's not a happy place.) How sinful everyone is.
Our country is declining, and if you can't see it, you're absolutely blind. The common worldview almost everyone in this country shares from the ages of 17-29, is very humanistic, entitled, ignorant about the price of freedom, brainwashed from public school, accepting of EVERYTHING [including 'equality' and 'tolerance'] but at Christianity they roar and ridicule. It makes me sick to think that I'm going to grow up in THIS environment. Where Christians are persecuted, the government controls everything, gay marriage in every state, etc. I don't know what to do. I literally do not. College is going to suck.
1 comment:
The Pro Life movement is largely made up of very young people, like yourself. Don't despair. And remember, "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." Claim it, happyonlygirl. Satan is real and he prowls about wanting to destroy. But He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world. Amen.
Post a Comment