It's a FACT of the planet.
so you could either learn this the hard way or the easy way. And I always manage to choose the hard way.
When am I going to stop throwing my pearls before the swine and showing all my cards at once?
This is a touchy subject, my education plans, and I shouldn't be so honest. I need to be extremely guarded and start practicing lines I can use that will lead to dead end conversation enders.
"School is coming along."
"Yes I am considering transferring at some point."
"I need more research."
WHATEVER tell the people what they want to hear--which isn't a lot. It's going to spare so much disappointment.
However, people have a choice: respond in love or respond as criticism. And a lot of people are dubious of everything and will 'grill you' but in the end they really don't care. They're just asking you a bunch of pointed questions and remarks because they can.
No comments:
Post a Comment