Monday, January 16, 2012

barely caught up

It's been a whirlwind here--but a monotonous one.
All I do anymore is practice the piano, do applications, and homework.
It's really not that bad, but I do miss free time. And my clean room.


Drama Semester is starting. Right now I'm watching about 3-4 of my friends involved in the same situations with the same people as I was in last year. It's like deja vu. Only more obnoxious.
Can we all just focus on ourselves for once?


Facebook, texting, electronics are becoming the devil. I have stopped listening to anything that's not classical. I don't know who I'm turning into, but I hope it's not Stylites.


I played in The Venue today for SBC's 50th Anniversary Sunday. I really enjoyed that and celebrating 50 years, listening to stories and looking at pictures. I'll be old enough to someday see the 100th anniversary. I wonder what that will be like!


DOWNTON ABBEY WAS SO GOOD.

No comments: