Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Good Sunday

Church at 8
Nap for 2 hours
2 hours of piano
2 hours of college apps :((
2 hours of piano
Dad came home from CA. :D
Then 2 hours of Downton Abbey accompanied by a cup of sipping chocolate from Trader Joe's.

Ok. Best episode ever. I can't wait until next week. I love this show.

Tix for Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3 are dwindling. The colored spaces are empty seats and its not until 5 more months! MUST GO AND HEAR THE WONDER.

Downton Abbey has a companion book. Want.

To discuss the episode a bit:  the man Edith fancies, is he married to the farm lady? Or is he her son/brother. So confused. And I wish they'd get rid of 'different' Thomas. He brings nothing to the table.


2 comments:

Alishia said...

The end of this blog is called a SPOILER! and your reader should be alerted to the fact that you're going to divulge details. Lucky for you I'm savvy and quickly averted my eyes as I'm still waiting to watch DA. I won't press charges--this time.

Eve said...

I thought you watched it! quick quick, you must! It's amazing/