I have to survive. 11 days until spring break. I must survive.
What a long, monotonous week I have in front of me. :(
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday will be exciting though!
Why?
Tue--youth orchestra starts up this day at SBC!! I can't wait to work with Dr. Bruce Pearson.
Getting cavities filled on Tuesday. I have 5 but I'm looking forward to it. Hope I don't drool during rehearsal. Yikes.
Wed--as usual, I have choir that night and it's exciting because we sing worship songs and I get to see my old people friends.
Thur--covenant community church girls bible study with Elle and Audrey.
Fri--volleyball with the Soma kids at horizon park. Soma is the young adult ministry at SBC. I really wanna check it out even if the kids are older than me. College group - (SBC) is just way too weird. The music is indie, I don't know anybody, and all they ever talk about there is what the bible says about sleeping around and other sins college ppl deal with. Yeah not an exact match for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment