Well this morning I was blasting two things, the heater and the Doxology. Seemed fitting when I rounded the corner and saw an unexpected rainbow.
As for pics:
Mom scraped ice off the windshield with a debit card. Minnesotans are so resourceful.
Backstage the Sunday buffet was valentines themed. When old people make cupcakes, frost, and put sprinkles on them, they are 100x more delicious. I love the choir. Bill always discusses Downton Abbey with me, and Sandee says I make her feel young.
Brandon called me out of the blue. We talked. This pic of him is basically classic. And he looks like Ryan Phillipe , we have discovered.
Back to today, yeah we had the most amazing cloud weather all day. I snapped pics wherever I went. Practice room, 5th floor, rural road, miller, mountain views. I just could not take the boring 101 or I would scream. I took the long way home (I love that song) and I'm glad I did
I drew a comic of Evan wearing his new uggs around Fordham. He's gone crazy over them, he says it's like walking on heaven.
Lauren face timed with me I forgot how fun this was.















No comments:
Post a Comment