It's hard to imagine it's related to 1st semester.
2nd semester is so different from 1st. It's the time when friendships solidify, or break apart.
When the REAL studying starts -- unless you're a senior, then you don't care.
It's when you try to make more time for friends, or more time for yourself. It's the wonderful time of spring; and the sports and dances that go with it.
I'm not looking forward to spring. But at the same time I am!
I can't imagine balancing 4 hr piano practice and a season of softball into my weeks.
I'm so bored with the people I know, yet if they were missing in my life, I'd be incomplete.
Schoolwork is death, and now were adding college apps.
I have about 5 people asking, NO relentlessly reminding me to put pictures up on Facebook and other sites. (yeah, I'll get right on that)
Prom is coming up? Any thoughts so far? NONE.
Audition coming up? Well, IF I get accepted...
Valentines day... Usually I hand make about 25.
Shopping. I need clothes. Seriously.
Room. I need to clean you. It's looking like war-torn Somalia in here.
So yeah! I have to read 3 books, watch 2 movies, do a physiology lab, and complete an economics project before the 9th.
But on the 3rd is the big AZ HEAT vs EVAC basketball game! Huge rivalry. Last year's game was so close and pretty much glorious....I lost my voice cheering. A couple of my girl friends are gonna hang out at someone's house before going to the game. I'm really looking forward to that, I need to see people. It's been a month of staying in the house and battling college apps, transcripts, lab science examples, piano practice, Christmas, and new years. AHH.. I'm really hoping this insanity will pay off. I want time for myself pretty soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment