about the odd poems and vague posts,
I don't really know why I posted them?
I have been reading too many tumblr's, I suppose.
I promise I'm not an angsty teen, or depressed, or anything.
I only feel a need to keep posting.
Christmas was fun, it definitely wasn't picture perfect, but I still had a blast. Some significant presents this year for me was a ski helmet that has headphones for music, 5 Bath and Body Works shower gels, and a 1977 Minolta XG 1 SLR with zoom lens and attachable flash. My grandpa recently found this in his garage; he bought it years ago and forgot about it. He gave it to me after I expressed interest in it. MINT CONDISH.
I can't believe I have this camera. It's so amazing.
My 35 mm Cameras:
Canon Rebel G SLR with 50-75mm lens
Yashica Electro 35 GSN
Minolta XG 1 with 22-210 mm lens
I also have a Kodak No. 2 Folding Cartridge Hawk Eye Model 2 (1920's-1930's ?)
and a Spencer Full-Vue TLR. (1940's?)
both take 120 film.
And then my Canon Digital Rebel XTi SLR.
That's my collection so far!
I need to develop my redscale film, and then see how the Minolta works. I think it needs new batteries. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment