Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Late night rambles and complaining

My face is breaking out since I stopped using Duac.
I've listened to the album Believe by Justin Bieber 4 times all the way through today. It's catchy and only 3 dumb songs out of 16.
I average about 2hrs and 50 min worth of homework on Tuesday/Thursday (days not at ASU) and I only manage to get 30 min done. I need to get out of the house. It's becoming a problem.
All I ever do is listen to Odyssey when I want to party.
My camera is gathering dust in the corner of my room.
So is my Bible.
I'm on the edge of a sinus infection.
I need to wake up in 5 hours.

Photo:  durango 2011. Take me baaack. Nothing remains. Those pants don't fit, those vans are old, I'm not skipping rocks across a stream.. I'm in a loser-infested school, biking to my 'favorite' history class, the shortcut takes me around this corner by the dumpsters, and I plow through an invisible wall of garbage smell and look up at the sky crying for meaning in my life.


No comments: